The RPCA invite you to join our online bank of local GPs.
What does this mean?
We have teamed up with a software provider to launch an online bank of local GPs that each Practice in the Alliance can advertise their sessions to. By joining, you will be given priority to work at each of the Alliance Practices and gain access to a variety of tools to help you manage your locum work.
We have partnered with Lantum to launch the bank and tackle staffing problems. Lantum’s website helps GPs to find and manage their sessional work more efficiently. They have helped over 8,000 GPs nationwide to source local work and provide them with a toolkit to alleviate the admin burden of being a sessional GP.
To get started and gain access to all sessions posted within the South Reading area please sign up via the link below:
South Reading GP Bank signup link
More opportunities to work
After signing up to this free service, you will be given priority to work at every practice across the Reading Primary Care Alliance, strengthening existing relations and forming new ones. Better rates and increased visibility of local sessions to suit you. The website has a whole range of tools to save you time, including:
- A calendar to easily find and book the sessions you want
- Fast payments and other admin matters such as IR35 compliance all handled seamlessly
- Automated clinical governance reminders, one month before key documents are set to expire
- Automated NHS pension form calculation
- Priority booking for you at your favourite practices
- Simple timesheets which make it easy to add extra hours if needed
- Keep track of all your sessional work in one place, via web or smartphone app
We are here to support
If you have any questions, a manager from Lantum would be happy to give you a call. The contact detail can be found on the website. By joining the website you will help all practices in your area fill their sessions in a more efficient way. This collective action will help improve healthcare for the better. We really hope you see the value in this and look forward to working with you in the future.